The Adhesive and Sealants Manufacturers Association of Canada (ASMAC) originated in 1966 to support the adhesives and sealants industry in Canada.
Member companies represent over 1,500 employees and achieve over $225 million in annual sales.
The Adhesive and Sealants Manufacturers Association of Canada (ASMAC), also known as, L’association des fabricants d’adhésifs et de scellants du Canada (AFASC) exists for the representation of manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers of the Adhesives and Sealants industry.
The ASMAC website is designed in two parts:
- Viewership is for all ASMAC members and interested parties. It is a window to our industry, who we are, what we represent, a means of communicating and being involved.
- Our bursary program supports and encourages our youth to study the sciences and be informed of our industry.
- Log In is required and is for Members of ASMAC. The Members section allows access to the Executive Committee’s minutes and archives, current Issues & Concerns, Regulatory Activities, and Meetings & Seminars.
- There are sections that contain valuable and beneficial resources to support the industry and its challenges.
- This section adds value when chosen as a favorites bookmark on the Member’s internet browsers by providing every day support to business needs and provides a means for industry involvement.
We encourage all non-members to consider being a part of the Association. The fees are reasonable and the cost of membership is quickly justified. By supporting ASMAC and its activities, you ensure the resources are there to allow ASMAC to continue providing for its members and to the strengthening of the Adhesive And Sealants industry in general.